martes, 20 de febrero de 2007

Killing time my darling

The date is set and the escape from San Jo draws near. The city of innumerable muggings and robberies, of drunken depravity and so much pura vida (read walking too slowly and driving like you've been recently released from a mental asylum) it hurts my poor little soul.

So long to Poker tuesdays and pool thursdays, to winning and losing at the Radisson, to almost dying everytime I attempt to cross the road in my normal gung ho fashion and to the ladies with their ridiculously slutty dress sense... I salute you madames of madness.

All in all Costa Rica hasn't been bad to me. I will however be runnign far far away from San Jo as soon as my contract is up, probably to the coast once more to surf and sunbathe and sleep off the joy excess of teaching.

I want to take a monkey with me to Buenos Aires and have it do my board work for me!

Mmmmmm, real meat and proper football! I can't wait!

"Do you want superman to fly around the world and turn back time?"

No hay comentarios: