domingo, 4 de febrero de 2007

Bang bang you're dead...

Yesterday I scored 12 goals in Futbol 5. Wow! Although it didn't really matter because we were only playing with 9 people so it wasn't a proper game as usual. Drat.

Afterwards Toby, Tom and I ate dinner and went around some of the bars in San Pedro, meeting some Ticos (no Ticas) and drinking till late in Sand and Virus.

I reached home safely enough and slept a good 6 hours before having to get up to play paintball on the morrow when Kevin Wong came a knocking. We ate toast and I beat him at chess before Toby and Robbie meandered over and I said a curt farewell to Tobias, oops, and the other three of us went with some folks to play paintball in Escazu.

A great game all in all. Randall's girlfriend Alex actually owns a paintball field in Germany and so was a crack shot at times and very sneaky, utilising many flanking manoeuvers! Kevin Randall and I had a ten pace duel as well which was lame because we all missed, Kevin even having the cheek tohide behind a barricade!

Great japes all round this weekend!


"Friendship make prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it."

No hay comentarios: