miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2007

Born Yogi

"Estile the cuapo to the atras!"

Yoga is cool, I'm naturally flexible and the teacher, Jimmy, says I'm a born yogi and I should do yoga all my life.. Ummmm.... Well I enjoyed it and it's great meditation so'll be looking for a studio down in Buenos Aires or wherever I end up in Argentina.

Just another reason why I'm sad to be leaving San Jose, dirty city of crime and reggaeton fame. It seems like only in these last two months have I ventured away from the DVD screen and into the sunlight of friendship with the many friendly folk of the instituto britanico and the centro cultural amongst others. Shame I didn't get out more before or I may have found myself sticking around longer and enjoying the proximity of some of the world's most beautiful beaches.. Ahh well, que sera sera..... "O O O, O O shikuru..."

I managed to sell almost all of my stuff and I'll be feeling vulnerable when travelling through numerous airports with a few thousand dollars in my pockets :-P ahh well, like Telamonian Aias I will stride tall and proud to dissuade potential pickpockets.

Speaking of which I've become almost totally body obsessive what with the gym and yoga, I've decided that I am a lump of clay potential and that I will demand my body serves me rather than vice versa. I guess I'm just tired of never having had a good, strong body and now that I have so much free time there really is no excuse for not taking more care of myself - note drinking and smoking probably not included yet!

Well, here's hoping that Argentina will prove as enjoyable as San Jo has ended up! I'm full of vigour and confidence so a little open mindedness and some rapidly improving spanish should stand me in good stead.

Hasta Argentina!

"Nothing endures but change."

No hay comentarios: