sábado, 13 de enero de 2007

A new day dawns

I woke up at 4:51 this morning and my thoughts wandered around for 10 minutes while I waited in bed to return to sleep. Yesterday we crushed the Germans underfoot in the blistering Costa Rican heat thanks to a far superior level of organisation and skill. Oo-rah!

I've decided to take those extra hours I talked about to boost my economic situation to sustainable levels. I know it's going to be a real headache evaluating nearly 60 students but the experience should see me in good stead for future employment and it will give me a lot more teaching practice.
Otherwise I'm bored most of the time but trying to be more sociable than I was previously. Tonight I'm dreading the thought that I might actually attend Palmares the big annual festival here in CR. F%$& Reggaeton music square in the rectum but I can't resist a drunken daytrip in the sunchine! I am weak...

No hay comentarios: