viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

How does it feel?

To depart and promise that I will come back but without ever knowing the twists of fate that will take me further away to other shores and new horizons.

It's never a pleasure to say goodbye when you can't be sure when you'll be back again but at the same time it's exciting to be moving on to fresh pastures new and not so new, feeling good about going back to Buenos Aires to see the people I love, to Paris to walk those Funcky streets and England to remember how to dance for real - enough salsa!...

So with a happy heart me despido de Peru y de toda la buena gente que ha enriquecida esta experiencia para mi . En los ultimos dias podre ir a ver unas pelas latino americanas en el festival de Lima, capaz al circo, ayer fui al concierto de Gustavo - Black Sabbath motherfucker!!! some drinks, some dances, some tears I expect and then once more trekking to the airport with my mochila enorme sobre los hombres.

I'm looking forward to you Buenos Aires. I want to take yoga classes everyday and eat in wonderful restaurants and hopefully not freeze my ass off too badly.

See you soon -


...cuando yo te vuelva a ver
no habrá más pena ni olvido...

No hay comentarios: